Effective Coaching is about helping individuals achieve their fullest potential, through saying, believing and achieving
Life Coaching is about helping you uncover the true essence of your dreams, goals and aspirations, by guiding you on your journey to find the peace that comes with the knowledge that you have become the person you really want to be in life. It is about understanding how to overcome obstacles enabling you to achieve health, wealth and happiness in all aspects of your life.
People employ the services of a Life Coach for many different reasons; for instance, they want support and encouragement to explore personal issues, where they feel stuck and need someone present with them to inspire them to make that journey, whilst encouraging critical reflection.
We strongly believe in the motto "YOU can achieve whatever you want to achieve". But at times the only obstacle between achievement and non-achievement is YOU! We firmly believe that at times making choices and decisions can be overwhelming. However, choices are invariably better made with external help and guidance. That is where we can help you!
Our approach is built around clear boundaries of confidentiality and disclosure. Our clients invariably leave the coaching sessions feeling empowered, inspired and excited about the future. We utilise a wide range of interpersonal tools and NLP techniques, enabling individuals to bring about change, and achieve inspiring and motivating results.
We successfully help clients:
- seek a better understanding of themselves / evaluate their life / live the life they want
- stop feeling stuck / get the most out of life
- build self esteem and self confidence
- confidently address inequality at work and address work politics
- resolve confidently conflict at work / positively handle personality clashes
- negotiate positively salary requirements at the hiring stage and at promotions / feel more content at work / have a better understanding of their contract of employment
- fulfill their potential / make quality life choices/ juggle work / life commitments
- negotiate a fairer distribution of roles and responsibilities at home
- handle conflict situations
- overcome bullying
- tackle life after a relationship separation / breakdown
- weigh up career options / career testing
- return to work after family break (e.g. raising children)
- Reduce weight, get fit
- evaluate setting up a business
- cope with redundancy
Before you decide to use the services of a Coach - Private or Corporate - it is crucial that you make a commitment to yourself with your conscious and subconscious minds that you will be committed and dedicated to the journey and be honest and truthful with your Coach, otherwise the coaching will not work well.
It is essential that you make it clear to yourself and your subconscious that you want to live your truth.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Goals Life Coaching for an initial FREE consultation.
Tel: 07799 778 886
01277 350 539
""I received Nadia's coaching and guidance twice while I was searching for my dream job. I needed assistance and guidance with negotiating my contract and salary. Nadia highly efficiently checked my contract and pointed out areas which had to be clarified and guided me through negotiation techniques in order to get the most from my contract. With Nadia's expertise, guidance and assistance, I have been able to achieve my goals. Hence, as a result, I have received an enhanced increase on annual salary, agreed my private medical and gym membership to be covered by contract on the top of other already existing benefits. I have been delighted to receive coaching from Nadia, and I have learnt in the process new negotiation skills and enhanced my communication skills. I would strongly recommend Nadia's coaching assistance to anyone in need, looking to achieve their personal or business goals in life. Thank you!"
Testimonial from Monika M. T., Warburg Pincus, London.